Wednesday, December 2, 2009

SKEELO

HI BLOGGERS!!
It's already December, and now I'm counting days to 3 special days!
1. CHRISTMAS
2. My Bday!!
3. Buy-a-new-pug-puppy day :)

First of all, I just want to say that, on my last birthday, I set few goals. The most important thing is being closer to God, friends, and family. The second thing is getting good marks at my new school. The last thing is achieve many awards or whatever opportunities I met along this year. Throughout the year, I did achieve those goals!

Although some parts may be painful but if you look at the problems deeply, there's always the bright side. For example, I suck at relationships, but I get new friends. I got cramps and I couldn't move my foot but my futsal team won the 2nd place at RICS futsal cup. I suffer hunger but I lost few weights. The last but not least is, I cried SO BAD about being prohibited from singing with my band but in fact I got extremely increasing marks. So, it is true that TO GIVE IS TO GET. I gave all the things I like and for the return, I got back the things I like.

So enough for the sharing and let's just see some photographs taken by idk who.

RICS Cosmics vs Tirta Marta

Oh this one's taken by Sheryl. Afterbarf, after match

No comments:

Post a Comment