Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Unconditional Love



This week has been very frustrating, due to all the projects, HSA's, and other tensions.

Besides that, I just want to share a tip for you guys in how to keep things straight with your friends. I am mostly a chill person and I don't usually make a fuss out of things. But I can lose my patience too. It's always the best thing to let your friend knows what you're feeling right now. If they're a good friend, they will eventually understand. If they wont understand, then too bad, all you need to do is just to let go. I was THIS close to ending this whole friendship, but I didn't think it was worth to lose. I fought for it. I cried dramatically when I got to the highest point of my patience. These kinds of things are just tests. These are the things that help your friendship grow fonder and stronger.

I love my friends, I really do. And I just don't wanna lose them because they're very precious in my heart.

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."-Randolf, G.

I hope you all are reading this, and know how precious you are to me. Love yous.











~Audrey Z Silalahi

1 comment:

  1. love you audreyy <3

    -ichawwsss :) **not anonymous ;)

    ReplyDelete